Monday, March 13, 2006

What a Game!

South Africe beat Australia by one wicket with one ball to spare to win the series 3 - 2. The interesting part of the game was SA chased 434, highest score set by any team. I wanted to buy this series on net. Because of hectic work schedule, I totally forgot about this. I will buy the DVD whenever it is released. I want to watch Ricky Ponting and Gibbs hammering bowlers. I was kind of disappointed with Aussies loosing the game and the series. I am a big Aussie fan. SA watchout, Aussies will be back with a bang in Test series.

India won the second test by 9 wickets. What a performance by debutant Munaf patel and the ever reliable Jumbo and Jammy. Kumble reached a milestone, 500 wickets. Congrats!! He is aiming for 600. I hope he gets there. Only Muralitharan and Warne have achieved this feat. I think the Indian team management should give a break to sachin. He is not performing and giving a break would be a good idea at this point of time. He should be rested for the entire Eng series. This will give Laxman a chance in Mumbai.

Here is an interesting question: What's the size of your carbon footprint?
Check it out at http://www.bp.com/carbonfootprint.

My carbon footprint size is approximately 13 tonnes CO2 per year. I am way below US average, which is 18.58 tonnes CO2 per year.

My fav song for the day:
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/p/x/gUKjF1IFDS.As1NMvHdW/

2 Comments:

Blogger Maya said...

I am not sure Sachin should be given a break. I think he should retire. Ooooooopsss...did I say the politically incorrect thing???

3:28 PM  
Blogger Mrudula Sreekanth said...

What do you say to the current India-England test series. India is faring quite badly even though my Rahul did hit 50 :P.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home